I can't sleep. Its okay because I don't have class until 2.
A couple things about SoCal weather that are bugging me:
-Migraines appear with a vengeance because of the sun
*not as crippling because the weather is dry
-I can't find comfortable things to wear
*clothes makes me sweat, being naked makes me sunburnt and, well, naked
*showering 40 times a day is a little ridiculous
-My skin is so freaking dry, I had to actually buy lotion!
*Plus Side!! My skin has cleared up because of it! wooo!
Today I went to the Tigers vs Angels game and was lucky because I got a ticket for 5 bucks! It was a great time too! I sat by a group of kids who were at day camp and we discussed my oozing poison ivy leg. I can't cover it up because it needs to dry out and will just soak through my pants. I decided to move to a closer seat later in the game and got really nasty looks from some shitty old super fans every time I cheered. Why do people hate Detroit so much? Sorry you're only happy because you have good weather all year and hate when we beat you the rest of the series (yeah whatever we lost today!)
Actually I was pretty nervous because this guy got really mad when I cheered for Inge and wouldn't stop staring at me. Man I thought he was seriously going to kick my ass... Anyway that made me have second thoughts about my plans to later go to Laker's games wearing a Detroit shirt alone until I meet people. I'm sure Laker's fans are way more arrogant and into their stupid team than the Angels.
Kris left last night and that was really hard because we started to fight the last week he was here. We can't spend 3 weeks of stuck in one room with only the internet to entertain us after the beach closes/crazies come out at night. I think that's typical for any betrothed-but-practically-married couple. I felt really bad that we wasted the last week that way but it made me appreciate the three weeks he was here.
Woops..this post might get long if I keep going, so I will stop. Goodnight!
I feel ya sister..
ReplyDeleteXO & miss you :(
talk soon!
dude people are crazy at sporting events! i learned the hard way NOT to wear a red wings jersey to a blackhawks game. it would be that detroit sports just rock so hard that other cities/states can't handle it. anyway, i wouldn't wear a pistons jersey to a lakers game just to be on the safe side.
ReplyDelete