Monday, August 31, 2009

1 Month Evaluation

So today marks my being here for one month. Yesterday was the first time I felt comfortable with being here, otherwise I've been extremely homesick. Forcing myself to call new friends and go out makes a big difference because it's really easy to sit in my apartment and just wait for time to pass.

Anyway! I went surfing today with one of those new friends! Renee and Jason are from Hawaii and have the most interesting background since they are from the Air Force. They were kind enough to let me tag along on their "Surfing Sunday" tradition. It is such a workout, but really addicting. I will rent a few more times and if I feel like I am improving at a good rate then I will buy a board.

Pictures!

Here's a teaser, click link for album!


No comments:

Post a Comment