There is definitely something emotionally stretching about leaving your friends and family to be one with the world outside of your comfort zone, i.e. college, which sort of pisses me off that my parents tried to keep me from going away for undergrad. It's like I am five years behind. When I have kids I am kicking them out the moment they are able to go, that'll learn 'em.
Anyway, my classes are pretty under control. Group project is rocking and rolling, I am going to post a video this weekend when we record our robot doing its thang. Got a B+ on my linear algebra midterm and an A- on my controls exam. WOO! Unfortunately I did not get the scholarship I applied for. I found out 18 people applied and 7 got it... but its most likely because I am already paid for here so why would they give me money?
Sooo since the last post. So much has happened. I don't know who is reading this thing outside my immediate friends which is a little troubling but facts are facts and I have nothing to hide. As a celebration for working so hard, I decided to skip town with a new friend and head to San Diego. We went to the wild animal park, zoo, and camped two nights! It was really fun. I had a great time with her. However, I found myself in the middle of an argument between her and another friend of mine. We got back and more drama between them ensued. I just feel turned off by the things I hear about the argument.
A weekend or two passes, and Halloween arrives. My good friend Carlos finds us a Halloween party to go to. We head to Hollywood to find costumes. Did you know Hollywood is basically a town full of sex shops? Anyway, a few stores later I decide on being "Zora" (female Zorro). Sometimes Zorita. Sometimes not. Great party, I met a brother and sister, from Columbia, probably the nicest people in the world.
After the party I had an encounter with a fellow who can't keep his hands off me. Actually during the party he tried something and I told him to knock it off in front of everyone. He did it again 3 seconds later. I said "stop" louder. Then outside he got a little bolder. I screamed at him. He did it again. I hit him with my keys. Hard. I went verbally nuts. I can't say I'm not proud of myself. Please, try it again. See what will happen to you next time.
This isn't the first time he's grabbed at me. I hate that guy. I don't ever want to see him again. Why do some people think its okay to do this? What the hell does no mean to them? Nothing! Because the piece of trash thinks he's all that and a bag of fritos to women. He grabbed me in front of Kris once and the guy didn't learn when Kris threatened him. I don't hang out with this guy usually, he kind of comes along when I hang out with others. From now on I won't go if he will be there.
Kris paid me a wonderful visit last weekend. We had a great time.. we went on a booze cruise sponsored by the school. It went through Newport Beach marina which was really beautiful. Food, new friends, and I even got him to dance!!! Wow this was really something. He is not a dancer and really I only have like three moves. We even visited Griffith Park and Observatory and saw a great planetarium show with a really bizarre sounding narrator.
I am thinking about trying extra work for films, just to see what happens. What do you guys think? I also want to ride a horse through the desert really fast. Just throwing it out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment